Official Retrobike Moutain Mayhem Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to run electron twin lights , 5 et 10 watts . somebody on stw said it was sufficient . I need to get a spare battery and should be ok .

I will have a tail light as well .

gump":3acvpdj3 said:
http://www.singletrackworld.co.uk/forum/read.php?f=2&i=3616267&t=3616148#reply_3616267

this is the thread I was looking for on cheap lights

cheers Andy

Any of my team reporting in?

Will Birdman make his 1st post ;)

mm

i will be on my cadex cfm1 need to get some forks sorted out though [anyone 1 1/8 threaded]as my rs mag 21 have just give up the ghost

Re: mm

nobby the sheep":3c6djd7k said:
i will be on my cadex cfm1 need to get some forks sorted out though [anyone 1 1/8 threaded]as my rs mag 21 have just give up the ghost

Good chance to bin the threaded, one of my hates. Plenty of old Judy XC/RC35 around. New stem and h'set, job done :)

Are you OK for lights?

Here capt ;) I will be ridding the M2 and depending on how i fine tune it over the next couple of weeks, "got a new answer elastomer&spring kit being fitted at the mo" will be looking to ride the whole event on it.
If its dry "yeah right" then i will give the Saracen kili flyer a run, other wise it will stay on the stand ;)
The Global will be coming along just in case, its ridding really nice now Ive fitted straight bars ;)
Lights, well i'm well covered with a L&M lion ultra with over 5 hours of pure white light, and a halogen head light too.
Kev/Jango how are you guys on light's :?: I could maybe lend my old
L&M that i sold to a friend to you ;)

Word up gang, looks like I'm on board.
Will be checking out my Avalanche this weekend to make sure its suitable for the ride, as I'm not sure I'll have my Orange P7 sorted in time, We'll see, I rode it in the Malvern Classic in 1995 so it would be a homecoming of sorts? :D

Have 5 hours of portable sun in the form of a HID from Superstar, I will be trying out its helmet mount , dont usually use it that way but I'm guessing the course won't have too many low overhanging branches.

Matt

That light from Superstar looks like great value. Will be interested to see how it works out.

No fear on branches, not many trees in the middle of muddy fields.

Birdman":yq03aqam said:
Word up gang, looks like I'm on board.
Will be checking out my Avalanche this weekend to make sure its suitable for the ride, as I'm not sure I'll have my Orange P7 sorted in time, We'll see, I rode it in the Malvern Classic in 1995 so it would be a homecoming of sorts? :D

Have 5 hours of portable sun in the form of a HID from Superstar, I will be trying out its helmet mount , dont usually use it that way but I'm guessing the course won't have too many low overhanging branches.

Matt

mm

forks sorted now [cheers philchris].just need to ask is the retro bike clan all camping in one designated area or are we just pitiching were we can find a blade of grass.its just i never been to a event with you lot and i dont know how you work things ,also who is going when i thinking of going down thursday afternoon .is there any body else going down from the north west [just thinking of a rb convoy safety in numbers and that]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back