15th September - Glencoe Camp and ride out.

Re: Glencoe Camp and ride out.

clockworkgazz":2cg66vil said:
up for this to great campsite and would make a cracking base.

You'd consider camping Gazz :shock: As in overnight in a tent ? :shock: On the hard cold ground ? :shock: Not a comfy hotel bed in sight :shock:

I'd be up for this as well. Maybe not riding with you hardcore lot but off by myself for a potter and im wanting to do some touring in this area so a bike recce would be a good idea. I know my way around the area on the hoof but still nice to do some sections on bike with bivvy.

there is a very nice pub close by which makes up for the hardship..... a wee bit. Still up for this trip to.

Sorry lads, never got round to organising this due to hols and other stuff.

my weekend passes are limited in August due to a boys weekend in Dublin and a 21st pub crawl in Dundee.

Maybe try for september but if not will definately get in the calender early for next season!

apologies again.

still keen on this myself, August is now out for me too and unfortunately last weekend in Sept (Sat 28th) is the only suitable time in Sept.

even if it was up friday night, few pints, camp-over, ride saturday day, home saturday night sorta affair

I'm still interested, I'd only be doing a day though, weekend passes are done!

Actually, not wanting to coerce anything I'd probably only make it on the 14th or 15th of September. So count me out for now.

Excuse the impatience :oops: is this one dead in the water or not? I'm really wanting to go now on the 14th or 15th but don't want to scupper this one by offering an alternative.

Back