Epic Beds / Herts ride - Saturday 3rd August

Status
Not open for further replies.
REKIBorter":2p8l5ygl said:
jango":2p8l5ygl said:
Why do people always organize interesting stuff when I'm otherwise engaged....... :evil:

I could always do a special one just for you ... as I am now just down the road from you. Could do it one evening if we set off early enough.

Hi Chris, this looks awesome, sadly, I'm away that weekend too. Let us know if you do have a re-run.

If anyone else is interested send me a pm and I will give you directions to the start location.

REKIBorter":31xit4za said:
If anyone else is interested send me a pm and I will give you directions to the start location.

For simplicity I have added the attachment Chris sent me below:

how-to-make-a-treasure-map-9.jpg

Gruff":38lsf5ga said:
Sorry Chris can't make it as i'll be in southern Spain ;)

Having a cold beer watching half-naked beautiful women. Know where I would rather be.

REKIBorter":1882aa40 said:
Having a cold beer watching half-naked beautiful women. Know where I would rather be.

Have you found us a 'Gentlemans Club' for one of the pub stops then Chris?

Looking forward to this, should be a good laugh. Any more peeps wanting to join us should pm me and I will send you the directions to the start location.

The trail pixies are going ahead of us to mop up any moisture. Have also ordered singing Skylarks, Blue Birds from Dover and a buxom barmaid to be at the pub. However, my attempts to get a Spitfire & Hurricane to do a fly-by have been foiled. Will have to make do with just a Lancaster bomber. Tyre-wise I am thinking more of a Charge Splashback vibe rather than anything chunky.

After yesterdays hot dry Mistral wind the trails are currently bone dry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back