Mayhem 2014 promising track side camping!

makster":335supw7 said:
drystonepaul":335supw7 said:
That's just saved the event. At least for me it has.

Good news.

Agreed.
I was discussing this point on the phone with gravymonster just 2 nights ago.
Having had an amazing weekend at twentyfour12, I was suggesting we ditch mayhem and do this instead.
Trackside camping wins me back :D

Maybe they will sort the freebies in the goodie bag out also, another good thing vanishing :roll: a paper envelope with a single tiny crappy chain lube does not cut it when you spend £££'s entering

I hope that they are true to their word with this statement and will be checking when it comes to signing up for next years MM in Feb

The 2412 does sound like a great event that I will be there for next year for sure :cool:

Great stuff.........I'm surprised to hear descenting tones after what was still a great weekend!.....bring on 2014 I say!....... :D

Since this year was my first I can only speak as I find... aside from the unconnected short spell in hospital with Kidney problems a few days after Mayhem and two weeks off work (which may somehow account for my woeful laptimes) I'm keen for another go.

Just hope that next year my team doesn't shrink from four to two in the blink of an eye
due to babies being born and a drop of rain !

Pyro Tim did a smoking job of rounding up additional support and Andys Rice and Gunga Peas were legendry

regards

Spud
back on my bike and hoping to make the South Downs in a few weeks

Back