anyone tell me what this is worth please, muddy fox

swadlinboi

Old School Hero
can anyone tell me what this is worth please, as im currently bidding on it and dont wanna bid too much if not worth what i pay i have no info other than its muddy fox in good condition very vague advert, hope someone can shed some light please

Attachments

• $(KGrHqFHJCEFHo)81DcRBR9YU9Y!5w~~60_58.JPG
    $(KGrHqFHJCEFHo)81DcRBR9YU9Y!5w~~60_58.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 337
Cant say what its worth but it isn't a muddy fox. To the best of my knowledge they never made an e-stay.

As the Duke says, doesn't look like a MF to me. Also, going by the parts fitted I wouldn't expect it's worth much. £15 maybe?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MUDDY-FOX-BIK ... 7675.l2557 some poor sap believed it was a real rare bike by muddy fox, i did message the seller asking for serial number or anyother identifying marks on the frame, and he emailed me back saying "JUST BID PLEASE" i didnt bid wasnt gonna after reading wasnt worth it, but somone has been mugged off bidding that much

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Its 32 quid for a working bike. Seems OK to me. Any real muddy fox fan would check first on here or internet in general. Doesn't make it OK but not end of the world.

Back