Project Scott Team Racing rigid

Mike Muz

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
Bontrager Fan
Feedback
View
Just got me a '93 Scott frame to start a new project . Looking for some nice rigid NON-KONA forks to adorn it . Thoughts appreciated , unless you wanna sell me a pair of project 2s ! Also , can you get a front brake cable stop thingy to sit between lower headset and fork crown , to run cantis ? May consider getting a bracket brazed onto the fork crown if no better option available . Also , may do a re-spray . Anyone out there who can advise on replacement frame transfers , or is it just a case of searching the bay til something comes up ? Thank you kindly :cool:

Just got paid today ,
Got me a pocket full of change

Mike Muz 67":1h5v3iea said:
Also , can you get a front brake cable stop thingy to sit between lower headset and fork crown , to run cantis ? May consider getting a bracket brazed onto the fork crown if no better option available
I think these are a fairly neat solution (below) put a wanted add up for one, I think Kona used them on a few bikes. There's something similar also here on ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FRONT-REAR-AL ... 4d0c8b3bf0

Attachments

• Hanger.jpg
    Hanger.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 265
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Let's see a pic!

Shame you don't have the original forks for it.

Try Gil_m on here for decals. Might need to trace yours for as starting point.

Hi. I have some straight blade box crown forks i used to run on a 92 cinder cone. They have both V/canti bosses and a disc mount. Think they were some sort of trials fork. Can pm pics if you're interested.

Regards

Marge

Back