Retrobike National Series Rd 5: Surrey Hills ~ 18/08/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
different car park this time gents, check the details at the start. not sure which way Mr Woodsman will take us yet. Was due to go out this afternoon but have been rained out...

Yep, different to last year, more like the year previous but with a few changes and a different pub. Well, that's the plan anyway - hopefully Max and I can come up with a solid route this week rain gods permitting!

A few big named trails I hope to include; Regurgitator, Summer Lighting, Yoghurt Potts, and Secret Squirrel to name just a few.

:)

I hoped I'd get to this, the last two years were great riding. Family stuff has got in the way so have a good day and I'll see you in the Peaks.
Rob

The pre-order menu has come through from the pub and I'm decidedly impressed! There should be something for everyone in this lot...

This will be done the same as last time, only without BurgerGate please.

Take a look at the attached menus and let me know what you would like (via PM please). If you don't tell me I will assume you are not eating at the pub.

Payment will be made at the pub, to the pub

any questions drop me a PM, let's not clutter up the ride thread..thanks gents

Max

Attachments

• Volunteer Sandwich Menu for Retrobike.jpg
    Volunteer Sandwich Menu for Retrobike.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 957
  • Volunteer Lunch Menu for Retrobike.jpg
    Volunteer Lunch Menu for Retrobike.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 957
I would also like to add that I'll be submitting this to the pub on Monday the 12th, so you have until that day to get your choices to me. They put the order in with their suppliers on the Tuesday, so make sure you don't miss out!

I'm desperately trying to get on this one but its the day after my birthday and the entertainments manager has something 'planned' apparently, but I live in hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back