North East mountains this Sunday 4th (aye it's short notice)

clubby

MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Had to run an errand up to Ballater for my mum (only my mum can come up with a 140 mile round trip errand). Managed a wee blast while I was up there, but eager for more. Passed so many nice looking dry (ish) trails on the drive it was gutting, so who's up for a proper ride on Sunday?
I'm thinking the good old Tarfside loop up Glen Esk, about 30-40 minute drive off the A90 at Brechin.

Re: North East mountains this Sunday 4th (aye it's short not

Too far, too short notice but sounds great. Clubby get the Grampian crew organised, on paper we have several members up there who never show face.

sorry working sunday- have a good un, think of me oiling the cogs of high finance.....bahh!

soz mate, arranged to take my mate gary round Kelty on sunday and taking dad for lunch in pm. I had posted in east coast rides but have deleted post so as not to conflict with this.

sounds good though - any dates thought about for yer Glen Doll ride that was postponed in April ?

Don't worry about it Keith, put the post back up, I may be joining you the way this post has taken off :D
Any of these big rides will probably be short notice as we need the weather on our side.

I'm thinking I need another week off the MTB, still bloody hurting when I sneeze. More roadbiking for me this weekend... zzzz...

poove....MTFU :D

seriously mate...dont rush back too soon, will never get cleared up, hope ye get on the mend for BBQ next saturday though. Mind if ye canna ride ye can still come along and do the cooking, dishes, ironing etc.

BTW during our hols me and Shona walked up Glen Einach right to the last big river crossing which i couldna persuade her to cross!!

passed the scene of yer crash ZZ and hairs on the neck went when the memories came flooding back like...the corner disna look half as ticht when yer walking at 3mph and not burlin at 20+mph lol. still a big drop though :shock:

Latest posts

Back