Ibis mojo ti SS NOW SOLD

trip

98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Hi all,

After long time thinking it, I´ll also part with this beauty, which is a BOTM winner... No sense keeping garage queens any more... I build this one in 2009, and has done since then 500km. All the parts were new or NOS, but the frame, pedals and handlebar.
I´m attaching a little draft with the costs I had back in the day, close to 3000€!
The frame it´s just perfect, I´ll take some measurements tonight, but I´m 1,72 if that helps. I also have some original Ibis stickers, I´ll look for them also tonight.
Chris king headset, salsa seat binder, black Paul canti brakes including the Paul cable hangers.
Black White Industries ENO hubs, so you can have the proper tension in the chain without an ugly chain tensioner. Are laced to Mavic 517 black rims with titanium Marwi spokes, build by Kibikes. The tyres are the same Continental Explorer.
Thomson for stem and seatpost, and a titanium riser by White Brothers.
Vicious fork with the right height so the geometry doesn´t get ruined...
Chris king titanium bottle cage, and Oury grips.
The cranks are a very nice set of White Industries Eno again, black WI ring and rear cog. The saddle is a Fizzik Gobi, and last the pedals, are a very light set of Exustar magnesium ones, quite used to be honest.
Just ask any questions you might have, please! I´ll update tomorrow the post with some measurementes, and will confirm if I have the ibis original stickers. Any adittional pic needed the same, ask for it ;)

And last the price, I´ll say around 1.950€, but I´m open to offers. I´d really preffer selling it as a bike, but if there´s interest in the frame and main parts I could split.

Thanks for looking!!

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 1,083
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 1,083
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 1,083
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 1,083
Re: Ibis mojo ti SS

More pics...

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 1,079
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 1,079
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 1,079
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 1,079

And last my back in the day costs draft...

Attachments

• Ibis SS.jpg
    Ibis SS.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,079

if you do decide to split I may be interested in brakes / levers and the bottle cage...........

I would say before 1996. Scot Nichol told me that 96 was the last year with handjob ;)

Am interested maybe. Can you tell year from frame no maybe?

Did you sell the newsboy/bowti?

You must only have a few bikes left now!?!

Beautiful Bike! Nice pictures as well. Unfortunately my dream build would have gears and a Type II fork.

Very interested if you are willing to sell the frame, it's a fit and willing to send to US.

Back