cheap marin project wanted

MarinMartin

Marin Fan
right. first of all apologies, this isnt a definite it depends on what happens at home as might have found something but want to see what else is out there as have the horrible feeling Im not going to get it.

Ive been thinking and I'll be better off paying for something I know Im going to love for a long time. just need a project to take my mind off things (been a rough week) and have decided that I want another marin no matter what.

Looking for one that maybe needs a bit of work. needs to be a rigid and Im not worried about the spec of it as will be mostly used on the road. just want to find out if there is anything I will actually be able to afford.

If you have anything cheap - dont mind needing work although good bottom bracket and wheel bearings are a bonus, tyres, gears, cables, pedals etc are not a problem. hoping someone has something ideal for me. Im not going to limit myself to one model, Im open to suggestions.

thanks everyone.

EDIT: definitely looking now, the one I wanted went within 5 minutes (freecycle so shouldnt be surprised) gutted is an understatement-just hope its gone to someone who will appreciate it rather than just see a quick profit.

to be honest I dont really know. Ive only got £50 saved up as was looking at cheaper bikes but I can try and raise some more funds if needed. has to be 2 figures though definite so looking at bolinas ridge sort of territory (last one was £35 but too far away and wouldnt send it)

um my muirwoods is a 17" marin size but want it a bit bigger so Im guessing 19" marin size. (about 20" normal C-T I would say)

But to be honest Im open to suggestions as long as its not too big :LOL:

I'm afraid in that case I'm out, as the Palisades I have spare is small, to fit my 5' 4" wife.

right sorry to say (again) guys the search is off. safe to say the brown stuff has hit the spinning thing home here and due to unexpected events (and an absolute asshole of a person - Im not allowed to say any more than that even though I have some very choice words) I need to lend some money to my sister as she's been left with nothing.

sorry again. I'll be lucky if I can afford £20 so knowing I cant afford a marin or any other bike really I dont want to waste anyone's time. I'll keep an eye out locally as really need a project to distract myself from it all but with a max of £20 it wont be a marin. sorry.

Back