CLOSED: Fox Fork KARMA with a difference.

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
OK, because I have no need for these, and because I'm quite a random sort of a person, I'm going to do a bit of karma with a difference here.

I currently have these forks up for sale on various websites for between £75 and £100 (depending on which website you look at ;) ). This is already a bargain price for what is, essentially, a top end set of forks (in their day) which are in almost perfect working order. I say 'almost' as the lockout doesn't work. However, this MIGHT be because the forks have been PUSH tuned, as I have it on good authority from ishaw that they offered a service to convert the lockout lever on this particular model so that it adjusted the compression damping. I cannot prove this either way though, so for the sake of argument lets just say that the lockout doesn't work.

These forks will remain for sale for another 10 days (until Saturday 10th August), at which point I'll give them away to one lucky blighter who has registered for a number via this thread.

So here's the deal. If you fancy a set of fully functioning (£650 in their day) Fox Forks for nothing but the postage cost, reply to this thread and I'll allocate you with a number. Then, if I've still got the forks on the 10th August, I'll draw a number at random from http://www.random.org, and the person with the winning number gets them for the cost of postage. Simple as that.

Now. Before anyone thinks they can offer me a cheeky £50 for the forks, that won't work. If anyone wants to buy them, they're now £75 to fellow Retrobikers. If you don't want to pay £75 for them, put yourself in the draw and hope for the best. If I sell them beforehand, the draw will obviously be cancelled.

You can find more details and pictures of the forks by clicking on the image below, which is of the forks themselves. That should take you through to my for sale thread if I've done it correctly.

I hope none of that is too confusing! :D

Re: Fox Fork KARMA with a difference.

I love free stuff me.

al. :D

I will take a number please, and if I win them I will be listing a marin rocky ridge frame and a pair of fully working marz bombers as re karma.

Barneyballbags":30kesnj2 said:
al = 4 (whether you were asking for a number or not!) ;)

If there's a wrong way to do anything I'll find it, mainly because I'm an idiot.

al.

''I'M NOT A NUMBER'' Sorry!! yes I am. :D

Back