la mia CINELLI Rampichino del 1985

It seems to have Cinelli Supercorsa decals on it, no bird.
And that ... I don't know the word in english ... "tube connecting things" on the steerer tube are different too.

That's lovely. I missed out on a similar aged pink Sentiero about 6 months ago and it's one that I particularly regret missing.

Ferry Dusika":1u50pyct said:
It seems to have Cinelli Supercorsa decals on it, no bird.
And that ... I don't know the word in english ... "tube connecting things" on the steerer tube are different too.

the decals are Cinelli supercorsa 1992, I had already discovered and why I think is prior to 1985, but I have definite news!

decals.JPG

CANTILEVER":vlvysev2 said:
Fantastica Adri, ricordo ancora quando uscì.......un pezzo di storia. :D

grazie Luca :LOL:
un vero pezzo di storia mtb italiana!

a real piece of Italian history mtb!

Hello,

It's possible that the number 53 is the height of the frame (in centimeters) instead of the serial number.

bodrobert":1lmpbr9d said:
Hello,

It's possible that the number 53 is the height of the frame (in centimeters) instead of the serial number.

it could be, I had thought of that!
but frame measurements are:
top tube 57 cm c/c
seat tube 52.5 cm c/c
other numbers on the frame I have not found, lacking the serial number? :|

adri.75":3mlyupc2 said:
bodrobert":3mlyupc2 said:
Hello,

it could be, I had thought of that!
but frame measurements are:
top tube 57 cm c/c
seat tube 52.5 cm c/c
other numbers on the frame I have not found, lacking the serial number? :|

On my Italian frame the serial number is located on the right side on the seat tube at the upper third of the tube. It is hardly visible under the paintwork. And a 55 at the bottom bracket shell shows the size (seat tube c-c) - my frame is a road frame.

Back