Blackberry broken now i have to use a retro mobile.

TheGreenRabbit":2zhomxjk said:
I have to send my Blackberry away to have a new screen fitted, and the only phone I have to hand to use is a nokia 6310.

:shock: :shock: :shock: GreenRabbit you have my deepest sympathy and condolences.........I would turn inside out and foam at the mouth if I lost/surrendered my CrackBerry for any other 'inferior' phone....

I was actually pleased when my Crapberry went belly up. Just couldn't get on with it. Back to the Nokia 9300i and slightly happier.

Iwasgoodonce":1eph739r said:
I was actually pleased when my Crapberry went belly up. Just couldn't get on with it. Back to the Nokia 9300i and slightly happier.

What BlackBerry did you have out of interest?

We have new blackberries at work and the buttons are far far too small :evil:

Iwasgoodonce":1o1rpigp said:

Yep, they're Crapberry!

4 guys in our office have been 'upgraded' to Berries when their contract renewals came round, and ALL have had problems. In fact, one didnt work AT ALL for 3 days, and these are BUSINESS mobiles!

I tell you, when they want to 'upgrade' me, NO WAY! I'm not giving up my K610i without a fight :LOL:

It is a 8100. I'm looking at it now. The light that flashes various colours it show missed calls etc is flashing slow red. The screen is dead and the buttons don't work. Any ideas? The one thing I liked was the game on there. I got up to about 50,000th in the whole world and my little lad has been in mourning ever since it stopped working.

Iwasgoodonce":15oz34ns said:
It is a 8100.

Ahhh...one of those small fiddly Pearl things.... :?

I've got a 7130v (nice and big and useable), had it for ages, it's brill. Soon to be swapped for an 8800 or a Curve

7130v >>>>

Attachments

• BlackBerry-7130v-.jpg
    BlackBerry-7130v-.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 873
neilll":1h9or1hu said:
Iwasgoodonce":1h9or1hu said:
It is a 8100.

Ahhh...one of those small fiddly Pearl things.... :?

I've got a 7130v (nice and big and useable), had it for ages, it's brill. Soon to be swapped for an 8800 or a Curve

7130v >>>>

The curve is just a pearl in a larger jacket, but i love my pearl.

Back