Today I was mostly riding.....

Today, I have mostly been riding my 1992 Arthur Caygill in Worlebury Woods.

DSCN0317_zps9c64070c.jpg

DSCN0318_zps098afaa1.jpg

today i rode the 2013 tour of the cotswolds sportif.i covered 76 miles around the cotswolds with 6122 ft of uphill it was probably the hardest ride i have this year,and made ed climber,s challenge look a little tame

after a very brisk start i headed deep into guineapig country and nearly passed daj,s front door.a few more miles and i was at the feed ,the same crappy village hall as the HONC.then there was a super quick decent at 46 mph into a village i think was called broadway.after this was the super steep climb of dover hill which see me down to 39x26 and havingto zigzag to the top.a great ride but rather testing at times

one point i have noticed is that the cotswold on a sunday lunch is full of dozen,s of middle age nodder,s in chinos and pastle jumpers, they think they can walk anywhere,stand anywhere and look at the buildings.i gave them gentle reminder that the black strip they are stood on is a road. come to the cotswolds a hilly retirement home

A stunning day yesterday riding over Gospel Pass starting in Hereford with a relentless hot sun beating down on us. guide for the day was Ed and joined by another Dave :cool:

Highlight of the day had to be meeting Bertie :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    555.8 KB · Views: 981
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    518.5 KB · Views: 981
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    601.3 KB · Views: 981
For a pootle with Neil around the area north of my place. Refreshments in Dumbleton, slight hillage! then a detour to blast up the Prescott Hill Climb. Sadly, timing was unavailable.

My first experience of slipstreaming, riding with someone whose jersey was louder than the traffic, and feeling woefully slow.

25.4 miles 1300ft 2 scones, 1 pot of tea, 2 nice old bikes.

All in all a great ride.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    155.9 KB · Views: 935
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 935
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 935
  • image.jpg