The MBUK 20th anniversary GT Zaskar

d8mok

Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
I'm looking to sell the well known mbuk zaskar. Some people love it , and some hate it as its not proper retro. However I'm firmly in the love it side.

Comes exactly as mbuk built it. Lovely purple hope brakes and hubs, yellow rebas, etc. A complete one off. It cost £3500 for them to build.

I purchased it about 3 years ago , and I've hardly used it (3 times) so I'm looking to sell if I get the right price.

Frame was swapped under warranty when it was pretty new as the first owner managed to crack it (sounds like seat post wasn't inserted properly) .

I've got paperwork , certificates and spare stickers that came with it.

Collection from chesterfield , Derbyshire.

Price is £1250 Ono .

If anyone needs full spec sending let me know , or pictures let me know.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 771
It's a medium size mate. I can measure it if you like? But I'm pretty sure it's a 17 or 18 max. It's smaller than my other bikes by a bit and they are 19inch.

16 / 18 / 20" for GTs. Looks like an 18" to me (measured centre to top of seatube so a 16" in some people's view)

Hi, yes it's still for sale. Retro looks with modern technology. Best of both worlds. Haha

Arrrrrgh! Had I not crashed it last week I probably could have returned it for this!

That said, I'd rather have crashed my Boardman than a one-of-a-kind Zaskar

It's a work of art.

I might end up keeping it anyway as not much interest yet. Only selling as I've bought a house so money could be useful

Back