cheeps full bike for £100.

MADB

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Up to £80 to spend for a full bike, obviously it's not going to be anything great but would like a nice colour :facepalm: and I'm happy to put some effort to getting it working as long as it just new cables, bearing etc.

Happy to pick up around north Leeds, north Bradford, Harrogate Otley area.

Cheers Brian.

Re: cheeps full bike

I have this elswick hopper mistral that I can do shipped in your budget.
Measures 21.5 seat and top tube
Shimano gears, Mafac brakes
27 x 1 1/4 wheels
In Ok condition and ready to ride but needs some Tlc , the seatpost is not moving at the moment but I have put no effort into trying to shift it :oops:

Cheers

Try the car boots and local auction houses.Friend of ours just picked up a viking for £40 for his daughter from our local auction ( Thompsons at Hampsthwaite in Yorkshire )They have a web site uploaded every wednesday evening.

longbeech":3cbfojwj said:
I have this elswick hopper mistral that I can do shipped in your budget.
Measures 21.5 seat and top tube
Shimano gears, Mafac brakes
27 x 1 1/4 wheels
In Ok condition and ready to ride but needs some Tlc , the seatpost is not moving at the moment but I have put no effort into trying to shift it :oops:

Cheers

Thanks for the offer I will keep it in mind but in no rush and there are a few things on Ebay that Im watching.

Any others .....

Cheers Brian.

Thanks for the kind offer Longbeech but there are a few thing I have my eye on at the moment and I also have an eye on Trebz ss Raleigh but know it will kill me.

Can I tempt anyone to part with a bike if there was a nice round £100 to offer?

cheers Brian

Latest posts

Back