2012 Kona King Kahuna 29er

Dead Rats":237z2d9y said:
I've been trying to get a friend of mine to buy that CRC Kona for the last month - it looks like a steal to me!

Yeah its starting to look like my best option...the Specialized equivalent carbon Stump Jumper (which I just went and had a sit on) comes with pretty much similar kit on it but its £2300 making the Kona a grand cheaper!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Just taken delivery of an 18" from CRC which I'm assembling for my friend.

26lbs w/o pedals is quite impressive.

Whole thing is nice, bargain for the money and a handsome bike (in a stealthy, ungarish way unlike so many of the new bikes you see in Evans or WHY)

Just needs a QR seatpost clamp (34.9mm) and the brakes are a bit spongy - otherwise excellent, I'm very impressed!

:D

Dead Rats":1uj2g7nh said:
Just taken delivery of an 18" from CRC which I'm assembling for my friend.

26lbs w/o pedals is quite impressive.

Whole thing is nice, bargain for the money and a handsome bike (in a stealthy, ungarish way unlike so many of the new bikes you see in Evans or WHY)

Just needs a QR seatpost clamp (34.9mm) and the brakes are a bit spongy - otherwise excellent, I'm very impressed!

:D

I ending up going 2nd hand...but got a beaut! See here:

viewtopic.php?f=21&t=266892

Back