Stolen - Cannondale Team Siemens Replica Lefty - Hinckley

Boromedic

Old School Hero
Feedback
View
Hi my friend has had his distinctive Cannondale Team Siemens replica hardtail with carbon lefty fork stolen.

It has Mavic Crossmax Tubeless Rims/Mavic Hubs, Magura Disc Brakes and a Carbon Lefty fork.

Pics below, please can you keep your eyes open for it, he's had it for a good few years and has massive sentimental value to him. If you have any info please message me on here when you can.

Thanks!

Al

Re: Stolen - Cannondale Team Siemens Replica Lefty - Hinckle

Sorry to hear this. Will keep a look out.

Was cr@pping myself when I saw this. Thankfully not the same model as the one I bought!

Hi mate, not that I disbelieve you in any way but is there any chance of a pic or two and the frame number? Might as well be doubly sure!

Cheers,

Al :D

Boromedic":1wgizzc2 said:
Hi mate, not that I disbelieve you in any way but is there any chance of a pic or two and the frame number? Might as well be doubly sure!

Cheers,

Al :D

Happy to post a pic tomorrow but its definitely a different model: all silver frame, lefty ELO, full XTR (inc brakes) etc.

Had me worried at first as I hadn't seen your pic!

$(KGrHqF,!o0FG05sZ!JsBRwGHQZGcg~~60_12.JPG

Can't believe I didn't reply to this at the time, sorry to resurrect a zombie thread however thanks for doing that for me! Was a little cheeky asking but just wanted to help a mate. Thanks!

Back