al

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
How do you like your chips?

I like fat ones with Mayo on...my missus likes French fries with loads of salt and NBC.

al.

I'm a traditionalist I like them chunky with lashings of salt and brewed vinegar, although not a heart stopping amount of salt, but it is the only thing I have salt on or in, and hopefully washed down with a nice cold beer :D

Alison

Damn it and heres me thinking of seeing a fat sexy chick when I click on this thread.

I like Southern Fried curly fries with loadsa chilli sauce but my bottom disagree's with me the next day.

Crinkle cut frozen ones or chips from my local Chinese takeaway in a paper bag.

But any taste good if you can see the sea!

The History Man":1doqcfi2 said:
Crinkle cut frozen ones or chips from my local Chinese takeaway in a paper bag.

But any taste good if you can see the sea!

Except the ones we almost bought at a Whitby chip shop, not chips but charcoal and not from the Magpie Fish Restaurant thankfully their ones are ace :D

Alison

The shop down the road, which is within 50 yards of the beach, does crinkle cut chips, and about three miles away, by the old harbour, there's a shop that does chips fried in beef dripping if you really fancy a coronary. :D

Proper fat chips - preferably cooked in beef dripping served with salt, vinegar (the brown stuff) and a nice fluffy buttered barm cake :D

We have a chippy 100yds up the road from us. Worst fish & chips I have ever had. Luckily there is another one in the village which is marginally better.

Crinkle cut chips aggravate me.

So do cars with one large windscreen wiper, nothing to do with chips... just a fact.

al.

Latest posts

Back