Dagger FS Green Frame with Rockshox Judy SL £310..Sold....

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
here i have my rare old 1995-96 Dagger FS alloy frame and rockshox Judy SL forks in Lamborghini green that i wanted to match my mates Gallardo

please note that the Lamborghini decal can come off if need be for a nice plain top tube if you so wish

with the sale there is seatpost super lite seatpost clamp and red Kore headset plus Risse racing shock

condition the frame and forks are in very nice condition and both work excellent with smooth suspension front and rear with no play or leeks to the rear shock...front forks come with medium hard elastomers..over all the bike is in really good condition ready to ride when build up...also no dents or cracks to the main triangle main frame..with one or two marks to the AMP polished stays no noticed when built up...this really is a very trick looking bike built up very eye catching :shock: :cool:

Also bottle cage nuts and rear brace is turquoise blue not dark blue like in the photos lol als ;) o if need be the Lamborghini decal could be taken off for a plain top tube and front badge as i will include a Dagger front decal :cool:

Size is 18" inch stand over is 22" inch with 68mm BB AND 1.1/8th Headtube

£310 posted in the uk overseas will be extra.....SOLD.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 750
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 750
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 750
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 750
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 750
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 750
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 750
Re: Lamorghini Green Dagger F/S Frame & Rockshox SL Judys

Won't your mate with the Gallardo buy it?

he doesn't like bikes really he sold his car some time ago his always changing his cars :cool:

That brace and shock really don't suite the frame, I think you should let me have them ;)

Re: Dagger FS Green Frame & Rockshox SL Judys £350

still here fantastic frame this all the parts in the photo are included as will add the other dagger steer tube decals if you want to replace the Lamborghini badge...this bike was such a head turner :LOL: felt quite cool when the sun was out :cool:

Back