Job number 2

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Well just been offered 10 hours regular work at a good rate of pay as well as the bank support job at a different place........just hoping the bank job will give me enough, other wise will be worse off than wife working with tax credits..........still interview next Tue, good pay, but hard to get to without transport......need job to buy transport can't get to job without transport !!.......still nealy there there, i hope :D

yes i think there was a degree of faecal impaction. It was very smelly so i opened the window.

Then i went to the shop

greenstiles":1ouql8s1 said:
Well just been offered 10 hours regular work at a good rate of pay as well as the bank support job at a different place........just hoping the bank job will give me enough, other wise will be worse off than wife working with tax credits..........still interview next Tue, good pay, but hard to get to without transport......need job to buy transport can't get to job without transport !!.......still nealy there there, i hope :D

Forgive me for this crazy, totally out-there, almost X-Files-esque notion - but do you not have a bike you could use for transport?

Or are the distances prohibitive?

greenstiles":1ihz2ako said:
just hoping the bank job will give me enough, other wise will be worse off than wife working with tax credits.

Depends. If you only grab the cash that's at the counters, you may not have enough. If you crack the safe however ...

:twisted:

Back