Avid Arch v-brakes

Are you looking for the cheaper/lower end ones (Rivals), or would you be interested in a set of Arch Supremes?

I just prefer the arch series vs. Shimano. It would be neat to use these in my retro build if the price is right. So, Supremes would be ok too, but I reckon that they are rarer. I have some Lx stuff lying around so that would be an option if all else fails. No Shimano parts is my goal, though.

I have one pair (set), i have another that is slightly bent and missing the pins....
Send me a PM to remind me, and i'll sort out some pictures. :cool:

sunn":tw1s92kw said:
I just prefer the arch series vs. Shimano. It would be neat to use these in my retro build if the price is right. So, Supremes would be ok too, but I reckon that they are rarer. I have some Lx stuff lying around so that would be an option if all else fails. No Shimano parts is my goal, though.

No problem; know what you mean.

GoldenEraMTB":2s3cfl7d said:
sunn":2s3cfl7d said:

Btw. do you have Arch Supremes you would be willing to sell? :idea:

sunn":32ftit5v said:
GoldenEraMTB":32ftit5v said:
sunn":32ftit5v said:

Btw. do you have Arch Supremes you would be willing to sell? :idea:

I did. But, you didn't seem interested, and after posting it here, I had a couple emails/PM's about them. Waited till you voiced interested or disinterest...then let them go. Sorry. :oops:

No problem. It just happens that I suddenly have a spare Avid v-brakeset :(
wih3.jpg

Latest posts

Back