What retro bits are you working on?

Man . . . . a lot of bike nerds here! Love it.
I was working on a Giant Innova (Hate if you want to) but until I find a new BB that is on back burner while I tickle my latest acquisition a Yokota Yosemite Pro.
A bit of a mismatch XT and DX (which is close to original) need to find a nice front hub to replace the no name in there at the mo' it is Black with some Ano Blue add on's Bars Brakes and bottle cages.
I am also putting my Ol' Gary Fisher Marlin (my favorite beater :p ) back together after re compressing the original fork back to a normal width. I need to find the original stem but I will use a old Panasonic one for the time being.
I will post a pic of the Yokota soon.

mikee":t5y9he9d said:
currently in rehab

Power to you Mikee, takes a lot to step into. I can guarantee you of better days ahead, not to mention more time/energy/money for your first love Bikes
"Been there done it and lived to tell the story" isn't that what they say?
You have one hell of a positive addiction in bikes, hence my "handle" name here in the forum.

Speaking of bikes, how about some early 90's love guys?

Yokota Yosemite Pro

Attachments

• Yokota 006.JPG
    Yokota 006.JPG
    71.4 KB · Views: 139
  • Yokota 007.JPG
    Yokota 007.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 139
A couple more pics,
Can't remember the name of Canti's Anyone help? Thanks

Attachments

• Yokota 009.JPG
    Yokota 009.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Yokota 010.JPG
    Yokota 010.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Yokota 012.JPG
    Yokota 012.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 137
Bits working on-
General polishing for recycle bike station's stuff. easy to polish of the years of tarnish and when we sell it it will hopefully make a few extra quid for the project(which is a charity) Stuff like early roadie parts, brakes mechs, stems and the like.
Own bits working on and hidden from view cos its depressing :( *
Purple and team green Team Purple custom brakeset and associated parts(cranks, hubs,rims) not really retro but the colour is :D
Lawwill leader fork* Has a crack in the crown so needs to have a new crown fabricated. Will eventually do it but hidden from view just now given the new crown will have to be changed slightly to enable a new long 1 1/8" steerer and the leg clamps could be an extra 12 mm longer :? MONEY :LOL:

Back