ALL SORTED Exage Mountain M450 (1988)

Re: Exage Mountain (198:cool: Kit

Hi mate, I might have a set of Exage canti's I'll have a rumage later. They're black IIRC would that be what you're after?

Thnx Spencer....potentially yes..there are about a 100 different versions of exage. This was the first issue in 88. The were plastic covered metal, technology ( :? ) borrowed from their fishing tackle range. Doesn't work particularly well either. If that's them I am interested :D

Ant

Spibblo":5fskqx26 said:
Hi mate, I might have a set of Exage canti's I'll have a rumage later. They're black IIRC would that be what you're after?

Found them. They're M320's so probably not what you're after, they're later I assume. They are black but I think it's powder coat...
I'll wack a pic on if you like.

Antstark":pxu5y35a said:
Thnx Spencer....potentially yes..there are about a 100 different versions of exage. This was the first issue in 88. The were plastic covered metal, technology ( :? ) borrowed from their fishing tackle range. Doesn't work particularly well either. If that's them I am interested :D

Ant

Spibblo":pxu5y35a said:

Ta for looking mate :D

Spibblo":1ptwl57l said:
Found them. They're M320's so probably not what you're after, they're later I assume. They are black but I think it's powder coat...
I'll wack a pic on if you like.

Antstark":1ptwl57l said:

Ant

Spibblo":1ptwl57l said:

Plastic coated metal you say? Let me have a rummage. I'm sure I have a bag full of such cantis.

Nice one Thanks

Read your thread too...donation on the way :D

Tad":2gaxq9eb said:
Plastic coated metal you say? Let me have a rummage. I'm sure I have a bag full of such cantis.

I have a set of exams shifter units that I am selling that might be what you are looking for if you check out my for sale section I can get the part number tomorrow.

I've got some pedals and toe clips you can have. Need a greasing but if you want them, karma (postage), or I can slip into the box of anything else you buy from me. Speaking of which, I've got pics of everything now, will send over later.

Latest posts

Back