Lads Mags In Black Bags!

Is putting overtly sexual content magazine covers in plain liners a move forward?

• Yes

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • Remove them completely from the shelves if they are offensive.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Couldn't care less!

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
gtRTSdh":3y9xrdrk said:
However much we enjoy them, being open for children (especially girls) to see is not good & is not helping girls' self esteem when they can't possibly compete with the cosmetically enhanced airbrushed beauties on display. It takes a grown up to realise girls that put all their efforts into their appearance aren't the most rounded (mentally) of people.

quite, with a daughter I have moved from not caring to thinking just don't need the covers, a lot of the comments above refer to contents, it's only the cover that needs changing and publishers to accept it is visible to all, the mags only have themselves to blame, could have had toned down the cover and avoided the issue.

With quite so many problems in the world I find it astonishing people have the time to get worked up about a couple of tits. Global warming, impending energy crisis, financial meltdown, boobies, widespread poverty, sectarian wars, terrorism - spot the odd one out.

Rumble":3iyjl00n said:
With quite so many problems in the world I find it astonishing people have the time to get worked up about a couple of tits. Global warming, impending energy crisis, financial meltdown, boobies, widespread poverty, sectarian wars, terrorism - spot the odd one out.

You forgot helmets :LOL:

Rumble":dw83j575 said:
in Somerset, boobies are the biggest problem of those mentioned. We have farms, cider & nuclear power, definitely no terrorists attacking the apple trees.

Rumble":38p43t3w said:

Ooh ooh!, Me Sir!

Is it global warming, because all the others are real?

Back