rip off central (parcel force scum content)

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
customs charges are shit spent £124 posted on my wheel jig from the states vat works out at £21.73 but parcel wank just charged me £37 how the fu*k do they work there maths out :evil: :evil: . gonna put in a damaged item claim to recope some of that cash :p :p :p :D

i dont know just thought it was 17.5% vat and that was it as usps pay parcel force to finish the delivery in the uk what bastards parcel force are im confused i only thought i had to vat im now very scared of the outside world again as its full arse holes aaaarrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :?:

cannondale king":1kqhbuc9 said:
customs charges are shit spent £124 posted on my wheel jig from the states vat works out at £21.73 but parcel wank just charged me £37 how the fu*k do they work there maths out :evil: :evil: . gonna put in a damaged item claim to recope some of that cash :p :p :p :D

Just out of interest is that the profesional park one for sale at Jensons ?

no got it from calcadacyclery there really nice people there really friendly and helpful i would highly requimend them if it were not for the customs shit :x

stew-b":3eqpd5go said:
they add a handling fee as well as vat.
but usps pays them dont they for the carrige if not id have gone and picked it up myself parcel force are gonna get a claim now just because there p1ss takers now thats how anoid at there customer service i am they never mentioned a handling charge :?:

I am now glad that I held back from ordering one. I thought knowing my luck I would get skanked by customs etc.... :shock:

The 'handling fee' charge is a good one for them to add to their Christmas party fund :evil: It amazes me (and pi$$es me off) WHY there's a handling fee. You don't get charged £8 handling for a parcel in when you post in this country :?: :?: :?: :?:

Back