Educate me on the wonders of 29ers!

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
b_hazard@hotmail.com":zr7s0oc7 said:
wookiee":zr7s0oc7 said:
..2012 Kona King Kahuna....? 50% off original price???

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Mode ... elID=95385

i was refering to the kona kahuna deluxe as its under your 1k budget, looks a decent bike.

My 1k budget is slightly flexable...just means I have to sell more of the fleet off!! I have a shed load on ebay at the moment! But still loads left in the man cave!!

The King Kahuna just seems really good value for money...which at the same time makes me a little suspicious! I know BITD Kona were a respected brand...what about today??

Depends who you ask. According to pinkbike, kona suck and will explode just by looking at them. To the rest of us they're still a great brand.

Joe of Loath":1088wv30 said:
Depends who you ask. According to pinkbike, kona suck and will explode just by looking at them. To the rest of us they're still a great brand.

Hmm interesting...are pinkbike listened too?? It seems the world and his brother would go for a Specialized!

Back