1992 Marin Team Issue all original - keep or dump it.

thank you! fake it until you make it, right? lol... can't wait to get to the West coast again... we have BMW GS motorcycles too.. think Ill start toting a camera off road...

Yes, my favourite motorcycle too...

...are all your skies real? Have to ask because some of your shots are technically brilliant!

some are replaced.. I like the drama of crazy skies. changes the whole mood. I do off camera flash.. Nikon Speedlights and softbox. I liek the whole studio on location look. Lighting is everything!

You've got a pic of a cowboy in denim with a brown hat, on a Sorrel against a setting sun-lit, lightly clouded sky that is so good I just want to be him! :cool:

Hi Paul here I think that bike is a huge part of who(from the sounds of it anyway) you are/were, I think it is very easy to get emotoinally attached to a bike . . . especailly one of such calibre.
I am still looking for one, still looking . . . I did find one in our curbside collections but had it ripped out of my hands!! by a scrap metal merchant!! Still to this day do not understand why I did not grab it back. . . probably something to do with this guy being the size of Arnie only taller.
You were very lucky to ride for Marin, you should keep a part of that alive, do you have a Marin tattoo for instance??
A beautiful bike keep it, I think this bike will be around for a while yet!! ;) :mrgreen: :D

Back