11th August "Last of the Summer Wine"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its stunning round there Marc, We did holme valley, I have done the Calderdale mtb challenge and the colne valley one, and with working in Huddersfield I am getting to know the place well, some great rides to come next year I reckon :D :D :D

slmracing":3mpa8j5m said:
I will be there, Marc you have a lift, Rich depending on where the ride starts I could drop Marc off at the start point and pick you up from the train station, I need to pm Mr Lee about doing a recce of the route then we can work something out :D

I'm definatley on for this. I think I can be at the local- next village- station for half nine, so I should be alright to get there under my own steam. Looking like a good ride.

Just seen the NO PUB announcement :shock:

Whats that all about I'll have to bring the kiddie trailer for my pack up!

I'm sure Vern wont deny us that last descent pint ;)
you will be fine with a full compo breakie,

Attachments

• IMG_3812.jpg
    IMG_3812.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 699
I'm a 'No Show'. Sorry lad's, I'm 'On Call' for work that weekend and I can't get my colleagues to work it for me.

Gutted, yet again.

Should be there... Marc... if you need a lift, I can probably squeeze you in. Would need to be three bikes on the way back though! ;)

ringo":su4kzsqi said:
Should be there... Marc... if you need a lift, I can probably squeeze you in. Would need to be three bikes on the way back though! ;)

Hi rich, thanks for the offer, i'm in with slmracing. Rich aitch may benefit from a lift, he's more compact than me too ;) Leeds train station is ideal for him too...

I'm out tomorrow on a local (very local ) mooch round, so glad to be getting good use of this summer. Thinking about food for this ride, pastrami beef butties and caramel shortbread, that should get me round the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back