SOLD: Fox F100 RLT Disc/V Compatible - £75!

Barneyballbags

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
SOLD

Set of 2006 Fox F100 RLT forks.

Very good condition cosmetically with the worst of the marks pictured.

Perfect working order, with the exception of the lockout which has has gone a bit soft**

**EDIT - I understand from ishaw that this might actually be a result of them being PUSH tuned, as there was the option to use the lockout lever as a compression adjuster, much like the F100 RLCs.. However I cannot confirm that this is the case with these particular forks.

Stanchions are wear free and have a small, shallow mark on them, which I've tried to picture. This doesn't affect their performance at all.

1,1/8" x 178mm steerer.

Pictures:

Was £130 posted. Then reduced to £100 plus postage. Then £90 plus postage.

NOW £75 plus postage - This really is the final reduction. I've seen battered RS Judys sell for more!.

PayPal Gift or buyer pays fees please.

Re: 2006 Fox F100 RLT. Lovely!

I know someone locally who could be interested in these, shall I text them for you. where are you based now?

Harryburgundy":3ij4zp37 said:
I know someone locally who could be interested in these, shall I text them for you. where are you based now?

That would be great. I'm based over in Llantwit but work in Cardiff Bay so can pretty much deliver anywhere in Cardiff & Vale :D

Near me in Llantwit Major. You fancy doing a pub crawl I mean ride soon?

Re: Fox F100 RLT - £130 posted

I think they might be my old forks. If so the lockout isn't soft, it had the push upgrade which uses the lockout lever for another purpose but I forget what, possibly compression adjustment.

Re: Fox F100 RLT - £130 posted

ishaw":xqu1ali3 said:
I think they might be my old forks. If so the lockout isn't soft, it had the push upgrade which uses the lockout lever for another purpose but I forget what, possibly compression adjustment.

Thanks for the info :) - I've sent you a pm so that we can maybe try to work out whether they're your old forks or not.

For now though, assume that the lockout doesn't work, just to be on the safe side.

Latest posts

Back