G.W. Bush

andy.l":29y8mwkk said:
What a cock.

is because it had 'fuel' in its title

OMG :!: Excellent!

Tallpaul":29y8mwkk said:
jonnyboy666":29y8mwkk said:
please note, to any american readers, l like you guys just not him!

By inference, you must have at least a small problem with anyone who re-elected him? Once is forgiveable, but twice... :LOL:

(and for everyone i upset here, i have a standard disclaimer about my political views... ;) )
That would be me. :oops: I am going to vote for McCain too. :cool:

Hope that was you agreeing :oops: ,i like others have said have absolutely nothing against American people,just this idiot who imo isnt a very good representative of your country.

andy.l":31nl9ryn said:
Hope that was you agreeing :oops: ,i like others have said have absolutely nothing against American people,just this idiot who imo isnt a very good representative of your country.

Well, I voted whole heartedly the first time. Al Gore and I REALLY don't see eye to eye. I just love the reason Bush chose Cheney for VP(no one would dare an assasination attempt :) )

The second time was a crap shoot between Bush and Edwards, but Edwards is such a bore. Bush is really great for some laughs. But alas, his humor is wearing off on me. And I hate what he did to Ramos and Campion. At least he's socking it to the illegals for a change(rallying that right wing vote-me).

So who would you vote for? Someone who would turn you into a sock monkey? No one in thier right mind would want the job in the first place(or ready to die-McCain). So we got someone not in their right mind. OR WAS HE??????????? :D

Jeeeez :shock: How long is that steerer :?: How many stem spacers...
He must be holding them for Gus :LOL:

How can he work out the gears, when he can't even read a book the right way up :LOL: [ Fahrenheit 9/11 ]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

All we need in the line up now is that Barry Fisher bloke! You know the one that invented the bicycle.

Then we would have three plums with only one pair between them!!!!

Cheers,Al ;)

Back