Sold FOR SALE/TRADE: 1992 Kona Kilauea

mcvw

Devout Dirtbag
Hi,

I bought this back in '92 from Ozone bikes (London). It was well used in the first 5 years, basically to/from work, woods/weekend trips etc, but for the past 5 (or more) years it's not left the garage - except maybe for one or two trips to local chippy LOL!!

It's in vgc original condition, and is still all stock - apart from tyres, grips and bar ends (I do have the original tyres which are ok, I just replaced them with some specialized semi-slicks for road use. It's an 18" frame and runs all DX group-set/thumb-shifters and Dia-compe brakes.

DSC00424.jpg

DSC00423.jpg

Ideally I'd like to sell this, but I may consider a trade for something more up to date (even a road-bike) :O

Due to the bikes condition, quality, and it being a one-owner from new - I'd consider OIEO £400.

Thank you,

Mike

Due to moving house and not having any storage at new flat this has to go.

If you can collect I'd let it go at the bargain price of £250 :O

Go on, it's a bargain!!!! :D

Where are you based??? Would this suit a rider 5'9"?? I know my kona kula fits but not sure re older konas... If you're not too far away I'll have her...

Hi,

I'm in Walton-on-Thames, Surrey KT12 5NS. It'd be perfect for a 5'9" rider as I am that very height :)

Cheers,

Mike

Back