Turquoise adonized gt Zaskar le,what fork??

Deffo Ian,I only won it yesterday so I don't have the frame as yet but I have most things i will need,
But unsure on the fork

I have RC36 on my ball burnished and they look great and work well. Think with a frame that colour you need black/silver up front. :)

gm1230126":jqnvhog3 said:
If it's all about looks....hands down best looking fork with that frame is the Manitou three with the aqua ano accents. Leading edge dropouts look great on Zaskar's too.

X2

mtbdave":11qizpe8 said:
I have just won a 90 something turquoise adonized gt Zaskar le frame on eBay

Have to say I love the idea of an Adonized frame, conjures up images of a buffed up greek god:

adonis9125.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adonis

far cooler sounding than an anodised frame

Yes sorry I didn't have my Oxford dictionary to hand,glad I have been corrected.

Am sure you knew what I meant either way.

Of course I knew what you meant but adonizing sounds far cooler than anodising, its a pity GT never offered it as an option

Boxxer,that sounds interesting!
We're they triple clamp or were they before that started?

I have just had a look in the garage because I rembered I bought some mag21 sl ti's over a year ago on eBay.de which needed a new set of air valves,and a good service too I was meant to get them over to Ben (fluffy chicken) but never got round to it.

I have just found them again so I will probably see what these look like for now once there fixed upas money at the moment isn't growing on trees!!
But lots of suggestions which I like the sound of,no one said pace rc35's?
I quite like them maybe one of the last ones the though.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back