strange very very strange. . .

Bet you could have a few wind ups with them though, EG the old Michael Jackson balcony scenario,
Or gaffer tape one to your downhill rig's handlebars and go for it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry yes i know i'm warped :oops: :D

exbiker":14jgb7ql said:
Bet you could have a few wind ups with them though, EG the old Michael Jackson balcony scenario,
Or gaffer tape one to your downhill rig's handlebars and go for it :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

I must be one of very few dads to be actually banned from a Mothercare shop for a similar jape! No sense of humour some people.

Iwasgoodonce":3shvqnl3 said:
exbiker":3shvqnl3 said:

I must be one of very few dads to be actually banned from a Mothercare shop for a similar jape! No sense of humour some people.

Both of those had me tittering to myself (but couldnt LOL due to 8 month pregnant wife sat 2ft from me :shock: )

:LOL:

i can understand there being a market for these dolls but they are scary as imagine waking up n the middle of the night and your missus had one of them in the room in a chair stairing at you that would just put me in the nutt house its just that freaky :shock: :shock: :shock:

Iwasgoodonce":3bgecr8z said:
exbiker":3bgecr8z said:

A bit like the Jackass stunt where they put a baby doll in a car seat, put the seat on top of the car, 'forgot' it and drove off :LOL:

Back