Muddy fox '89 courier comp x8

mrgumby":3i2yl3mj said:
Archemist":3i2yl3mj said:
Any chance you've a spare yellow turbo :?:

Yes, I've got one in london I'm not using at the mo.. You interested?

The History Man":3i2yl3mj said:
:shock: how big is the biggest?

23", I've also got them in 23" in green or pink or blue from 1990..

:LOL: :shock: have PM'd you.

I think you ought to be reported to the forum mods, for misleading thread title
There are quite clearly 7 Courier Comps and 1 Pathfinder

Yes indeed! !

Although i dio have another courier comp frameset in the barn with a stuckseatpost.

And i did swap the group over on the pathfinder to match the LX on the rest

Nice work, good spot.

:)

This was meant to be my first ever MTB, but by the time Christmas rolled around they had moved on to the neon pukejob. Which grew on me, but the crackle was what I was really hoping to unwrap.

Will you be distributing them based upon sad tales of childhood disapointment?

Ahem - one of them's a pathfinder :LOL:

have pm'd you too :cool:

(edit: oops should have refreshed before posting, ole slow eyes!)

got a spare set of 89 courier comp handlebar grips if you want them. cant help but wonder if one of those is my old steed!

mfhxgram":3tw0lxcn said:
got a spare set of 89 courier comp handlebar grips if you want them. cant help but wonder if one of those is my old steed!

If MrG isn't interested in the grips then I would be :cool:
And

Brilliant! Did you collect them piecemeal or is there a story behind there being eight together?

Loving the Seeker btw, it's now my daily ride (which wasn't the intention but is a pleasure).

I've swapped the awful brakes for some 91 dx (shame to give it its only shimano but hey - I'll keep the originals in case I ever move it on). Keeping the awful levers as they suit the bars.

That's very cool. These are cracking bikes. You need to get 7 buddies together and get out on a ride, then post some action shots for the rest of us.

Back