Carlton Flyer?

Midlife":b4wxj7y8 said:
They made flyers into the 70's as well........... I've got one. Their track Madison was notorious for having a *very* SWB frame. The frame number should help :)

Shaun
The wife and I visit Cumbria twice a year, would really like to see the FLYER if it were possible sometime in the future. GREAT place to live and ride.

Hi, I'm afraid not, I'm a few stone away from TT pace, although I don't do too bad, one day maybe. The trophy model you have, was something special, please put up some piccie's when done, I would love to see them. Terry

OldTel":1zdn2vii said:
Hi, I'm afraid not, I'm a few stone away from TT pace, although I don't do too bad, one day maybe. The trophy model you have, was something special, please put up some piccie's when done, I would love to see them. Terry
Hi Tel, would love to put some pics up sometime but never have, HOW DO YOU DO IT? sorry if that sounds thick. Have some GREAT pics of my H.R.MORRIS i would like to show you.

Hi, we are moving off track a bit here, attachments can be added when posting ( upload attachment, just below the editor ) but there are limits, checkout http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=14 for some info. The easiest way is use a link to a photo repository, like I did with my flyer, and don't forget to post the bikes in Readers Road Bikes, as this section is general road bike questions. Terry

Hi all,

Wow, you have some beautiful bicycles!
Thanks so much for all of your comments. I'll check out the frame/serial number and get back to you.

Best wishes
Caitlin

Back