Fife and Tayside rides thread

Re: East Coast Rides Thread

Tomorrow morning looking nice so I'm heading to Pitmedden to hunt out some new tracks.
Any you fannies fancy tagging along? :D :p :LOL:
Will be at clink about 10.

baws...not back from edin till pm today so can a make it.

Ps, a word of warning lads, the weather forecast for Sunday is grim with heavy rain.

Maybe worth doing an early morning check afore go or no go decision for kelty

It's ok Keith, you didn't miss anything.
You'd have hated the wall to wall sunshine, perfectly tacky grippy trails and most off all you'd have loathed the new singletrack we rode and are not telling anyone about. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Think you're right about tomorrow, I'm going to give it a miss. Not driving a 2hr round trip to ride in a monsoon. Grand Prix on, going to watch that and see how the weather looks after. Hopefully fit in a local trundle.

thats it make me feel better lol.

no probs re sunday will keep an eye on it and if looks ok will post up...unless hardcore Rob wants to get wet and dirty anyways ?

keithyr":2eo2xzok said:
...unless hardcore Rob wants to get wet and dirty anyways ?

Please Hardcore Rampant Rob :twisted:
Why no even the bit of whiplashed I got today would stop me :shock:

keithyr":3cf5p6tp said:
How did u guys get on today at pitmed?

Mon then Rob, explain further------!>

Weather was brilliant :cool:
Grip under foot/wheel was great with just a wee bit of moisture from a shower overnight.
We did a few routes that I've never done before (excellent BTW) me and Clubby were ridding like Gods :twisted:

Whiplash : I was ridding the Pig down the Bomb Hole and it bucked on me and flung my head back and I heard a "crack" from my neck :shock:

Back