Where is Bob Carolgees? Oh!...hang on a minute.

grumpycommuter

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Having given much thought to the current GOT debacle and thereafter the impending collapse of Western Society i have figured out what went wrong and what we should do.

1. It's all Margaret Thatchers fault.

Before she died everyone on Retrobike loved each other, group hugs and Tofu were a common sight on retroroad rides and everyone shared their last Rolo.

Then Maggie popped her clogs. Not a selfish act you would think, just the inevitability of human mortality. But when Maggie-gate hit someone important in our midst lost their way. We should meditate on those all important words from the queen of pop Cher, that is 'If i could turn back time' and pray for his return from the wilderness, in flowing robes and sporting a glossy beard.

In short, we need a campaign to bring back Al..... :LOL:

Oh most certainly me must all make a concerted effort to bring back al as a regular poster within our community.

Alison

MMMMm the way our country is being run right now, its a shame we couldn't get Maggie back.

Mmmm I wouldn't have her back if you paid me several million and I could raise her from the dead, but then again all of them have started off with good intentions and in the end made a bad job of something, that's just politics. Although I am still, at the moment, pleased that I live in Britain and I think that will last for a few more years yet.

Alison

Back