Turquoise adonized gt Zaskar le,what fork??

mtbdave

GT Fan
Feedback
View
Guys,
Bit of advice needed I have just won a 90 something turquoise adonized gt Zaskar le frame on eBay.

What type of fork do you think would suit it,because of the frame colour this may prove tricky,either suspension fork or none sus.

Ideas for build too if you like!!

in an ideal world, GT 3D Cro Mo.

after having ridden a few that i own, they handle best with a rigid steel GT fork, they really are nice.

my regular ride 92 has a bologna fork on it, it feels great

merckx":3f8uw94t said:
in an ideal world, GT 3D Cro Mo.

after having ridden a few that i own, they handle best with a rigid steel GT fork, they really are nice.

my regular ride 92 has a bologna fork on it, it feels great

^ this , in black tho

Or a champagne Judy

Well I like the sound of both,but the gt forks don't seam to come up too often.

I have never had a judy fork b4 so I really don't know about the workings of them.

What if its a 93/4 model?
And groupset.

nice! judy are a good fork functionally, particularly if you use steel springs and the cartridge works. i have been riding them a lot on my bikes also, they are good.

on that era frame...once again....Mag 20 or 21 is going to be "period" and also look nice

If you want a mint set of champagne judy xcs, with a spring conversion and all the bolts and bosses replaced with ti ones from the judy SL version, I may be selling some. Can't remember I'd the steerer is an inch or inch and an eigth though.

If it's all about looks....hands down best looking fork with that frame is the Manitou three with the aqua ano accents. Leading edge dropouts look great on Zaskar's too.

Attachments

• DSC01062.JPG
    DSC01062.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 466
  • DSC01060.JPG
    DSC01060.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 466
Back