Some flat handlebars, a stubby stem and bar ends.

Beans

Retro Guru
After some flat handlebars (not risers) a short stem and some bar ends. Ideally black but not overly fussed.

I have some uber light gt Barends on black that came on my Zaskar 1996 and a short Matt black stem , 1/18 pm
Me you email and ill get you pis tomorrow :)

Cheers Anthony

I've an immaculate Ritchey straight bar, oversize clamp in black if it's any good to you? £15 posted.

I can get pics tomorrow.

What size exactly? £15 is on the high end of my budget. Would need a stem with it at that price.

I would also be into some of those butterfly type trekking bars if anyone has some?

Here is the promised pic.
I got a triple butted Ritchey Comp bar. 6061 T-6 Alloy, 170gr, 56cm width and some Trans-X Components bar ends both in black together with a silver Ritchey Cr-Mo, A-Head stem, 150mm. 30€ plus shipping.No splits. Let me know mate. :)
h53w.jpg

I have some new unused Raceface Evolve flats - black, oversize clamp and 600mm wide £12.50 posted or some slightly used FSA's in same spec for £10. Also some nice BBB stubbie barends in white you can have for £5 with either of those posted or have a set of old Tektro's ski bend ones which are pretty battered but could be painted or stripped of their odd burgundy colour for free with either bar.

Back