Klein Aeolus 56cm 1995, Mavic, Ultegra

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, She told me that some guys are taking a look at it in the following days.
I may even suggest Her to lift the price as 300 is cheap, or put it on Ebay etc ( in case I didn't get the bike )
I won't be such a slut

Each time you post the worse it gets.
So you're trying to sell a bike you don't even own for double what you hope to pay! If you can't have it for 300 you're going to ensure nobody else gets it for that price by telling the seller to ask for more! Fkin unbelievable!
Don't give me that poor uni student bollox either, I don't know many students who ride round on Colnagos.
This is by far the for sale thread I've seen on any forum.
I don't think you quite understand how retro bike works, members here actually give stuff away for free because they know that fellow enthusiasts appreciate it.
You really need to think about it before pulling something like this again.
The original sales ad was 4 ads below this one when you posted it!
Not sure what you're supposedly studying at uni but I hope it's not marketing - FAIL

victorduraace":4ilm7bbu said:
No, She told me that some guys are taking a look at it in the following days.
I may even suggest Her to lift the price as 300 is cheap, or put it on Ebay etc ( in case I didn't get the bike )
I won't be such a slut

A slut is too Tame.

Bottom feeder, is more accurate, the Poor womans thread is still here, and YOU are messing her around BIGTIME...., shes already wasted her time waiting for you to see the bike, and you have told Blatant lies Openly have been caught out

As well as trying to "PULL THE PANTS DOWN" of other retrobikers too.

Shocking. :facepalm:

I think that's enough here.

victorduraace - trading has always been part of Retrobike and I strongly suspect always will be. However looking to turn a blatant profit on something that you have not paid for yet and have not even seen is not something that we want to support, particularly when each post you put up made things worse. looking at your history it's all about sales so not totally clear what is being added to the site/knowledge. Temporary ban while we decide what is best longer term.

sinnerman - I can understand your frustration but name calling is not acceptable even when accompanied by righteous indignation. If there is an issue then approach a moderator, that is what we are for and there's usually one around when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back