strange very very strange. . .

that is scary, I do like the fact that no matter how good the artist, ears are still a bitch to draw/make.

There was a program about these on TV not that long ago.

They are intended to be for families that have lost babies (still born, cot death etc).

I used to be a bit "What the..." about them, but after watching the program I understand.

To have lost a baby just doesnt bear thinking about, and if these Reborn's bring comfort, then fine.

and if that's there to replace a still born then the healthcare system is failing mothers with post birth support and help. This is just odd - bit like having loads of scratty scottie dogs and calling them 'my babies'

I have a feeling that the number of those on offer suggests that there are a load of strange people out there buying these.....

pete_mcc":1mjct7kq said:
and if that's there to replace a still born then the healthcare system is failing mothers with post birth support and help.

I'm not saying I agree with them......I just understand why they are there.

Not knocking you, just it's indicative of the state of our healthcare system (which I work in! :shock: ) that some people need these things!

my mum has 3 lifelike babies - she hasnt lost any children (i sure you would some of them to get lost), bit odd, but that my mum for you, they cost her £90 quid each, suppose cheaper in the long run

Back