Big Dog 2013 10th august

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as its in the spirit of retro I'm sure it'll be ok but as max says Pre '95 frame is a requirement.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.

Cool, cheers Max and Bryan, I'll try to set me partner's mind at rest.

I've not ridden Stanmer without discs for years and NEVER without suspension, could be interesting...

Maybe I should practice...

BobCatMax":1pfybbhi said:
I'll be heading over there one or two friday afternoons I think

OK cool, I can book Friday afternoons off. Sht, I'm doing Cranks next Friday and then there are only 2 Fridays before the race :shock:

I get to finish work early on Fridays, so I reckon I could be there by 2.30-ish....not sure if that helps?

Really looking forward to racing this in a couple of weeks time....

training been going good for both of us( cousin just completed his first ironman in austria in 12h 57min) plus i've been knocking out 200+ miles per week for 2 months,racking up kom ranking's on strava.....so hoping to aim for the win in the retro cat!!!

see you there!! :D

:LOL: careful now, you're not really entering the spirit of things by actually trying to win! ;)

I'll just be glad to get round better than last year

BobCatMax":1kir67qn said:
:LOL: careful now, you're not really entering the spirit of things by actually trying to win! ;)

I'll just be glad to get round better than last year
Well we are,showing that the old bikes are as fast as the not so nice new ones :LOL:

BobCatMax":1ubl3du6 said:
I get to finish work early on Fridays, so I reckon I could be there by 2.30-ish....not sure if that helps?

Cool, yeah, I should be able to manage that, just need to get a bike working now...

I had a disastrous night at Cranks where the new headset I was trying to fit didn't fit on any of the forks I tried (Tange headset, crown race too small :(). And then when I tried to revert to old setup it seems that I'd lost part of the steerer extender that I didn't know existed. Gaah!

I won't be ablew to make it this friday - haven't done enough hours yet, but i will be on course for next. That enough time to bring it back to the land of the living?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back