WANTED Campagnolo Bottom Bracket or just the Cups

stringfellow1946

Senior Retro Guru
Has anyone got a pair of Campagnolo Italian threaded bottom bracket cups? In Good condition (no pitting) I need the thin walled ones without the rifling.
Or a complete bottom bracket 111mm C-record/ CDA or Chorus.
Pm me with what you have
Thanks
Chris

stringfellow1946":mrtrk88k said:
English or Italian what are the markings on the axel?

Alex_pt":mrtrk88k said:
I know it's not what you asked, but I have an 111 axle, it's new, made about 5km and was taken off.

What I have is this, nothing more:

photomai16195938.jpg

photomai16195842.jpg

Hi Alex thanks but thats is an english BB axel, but it looks in good nic though.

Not what I'm looking for sorry.

Chris

Alex_pt":257k4b87 said:
stringfellow1946":257k4b87 said:
English or Italian what are the markings on the axel?

Alex_pt":257k4b87 said:
I know it's not what you asked, but I have an 111 axle, it's new, made about 5km and was taken off.

What I have is this, nothing more:

photomai16195938.jpg

photomai16195842.jpg

stringfellow1946":3cm6wc9k said:
Hi Alex thanks but thats is an english BB axel, but it looks in good nic though.

Not what I'm looking for sorry.

No problem, good luck finding an italian one! ;)

Cheers

I have a new-old-stock Campag SC-S square taper bottom bracket 111mm Italian thread in the original box. £14.99 plus postage.

Hi thanks for replying but your BB is much too modern even though it the right length.

Chris
cotterpin":3rwjo1xi said:
I have a new-old-stock Campag SC-S square taper bottom bracket 111mm Italian thread in the original box. £14.99 plus postage.

Again might not be what you want but I have a pair of alloy cups Italian thread not sure about spirals though will get to the shed later.jm.

Thanks JM It is really only the cups that i need. the spirals are dead easy to see they are like rifling where the axel comes through the cup.

let me know what you find out.
Thanks
Chris

jm":1g5o9jsl said:
Again might not be what you want but I have a pair of alloy cups Italian thread not sure about spirals though will get to the shed later.jm.

Back