92 Rocky Mountain The Edge Prestige ...SOLD.....

racer x

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Here is my very early quite rare 1992 Rocky Mountain The Edge 18"inch frame in fantastic condition for its age all in original paint with some marks NO dents or cracks excellent for its age. This is nothing compared to how it rides and looks it is up there with the very best of its time . It's that good. Also I've noticed I can't find this frame in any catalogs from any age. So mite be a limited menu of these frame before the late 1994 aluminium version came out 2 years later

Frame is made from custom blend Tange Prestige all hand made and painted by Rocky Mountain in bright red metallic with purple metallic rear stays

Size approx 18 1/2 " inches or 480mm from the centre of BB to the top of the seat post clamp or 17"inch to the centre of the BB to centre of the top tube. Stand over top tube length is centre of the seat tube to the centre of the head tube is 22 1/2 half inch or 570mm and comes with 1.1/8th head tube

All pivots and suspension works really well and is a very good ride build up

Frame comes with original XT threaded black headset in good condition Rocky Mountain was winning lots of downhill racing around this time 92-1994 on these steel edge frames in the yellow team colour with purple rear stays :cool:

£215 posted in the uk overseas would be more :cool:. I would also swap this for some really nice silver or any colour Grafton cranks in 175mm......SOLD.......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 1,251
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,251
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 1,251
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg