XT M739 Chainset & spare rings and spiders

taffy

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
XT chainset and some odds

Arms are pretty clean and tidy

The integral outer ring/spider had some bad corrosion (parts went flakey) i did intend to replace iw with an STX RC spider and alloy outer ring but it's been languishing for ages after i got the spiders off as it need a bit of trimming to fit the RC spider

basically a set of nce XT arms good inner and middle so so spider/outer(could be made to work as it does seem solid under the flaking) STX arm spider and complete set of spare rings.

£45 posted in the uk for it all as pictured

Whats the number of the stx crank, I have a few M739 chainsets and a 4 bolt adapter would be handy[All mine have the 5 bolt adapter]. If you don't get any offers I might be up for the chainset in a week or so. Are the arms 175mm? what are the tapers like?

MC 40 i think

they are not a straight fit tho - the 4 liittle faux arms on the Xt need trimming down a buit (or the back side where it meets the spider filing down) this was my intention ages ago but it's slipped and the bike it was going o ended up with a boggo LX on it.

Arms are 175 and nice and clean.

£40 the lot or if there is interest i will price up the parts individually

STX arm /rings sold

XT bits £32.50 all in

Will do the clean arms for £22.50 posted
midle ring for £12.250 posted
inner ring for £7 posted

outer / spider err a fiver or £2.50 with any other bits

If whoever buys your cranks is interested i have a spare drive side M739 crank and outer ring/spider. It is worn but still has some life left.
Would just want postage

Back