Advance Notice - Bygone Bykes Classic Show 2013

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
Good news, the show is back on with a new organiser and it will be in Leeds. Easy to get to from the MI/A1 motorway if you're travelling.

Here's the notice as published with details of how to find the hall. Contact me if you want any more details. Bring along your cherished Classic Steed(s)!

Plenty of notice given for you to plan your exhibits.

Attachments

• Classic Show Ad 2013.jpg
    Classic Show Ad 2013.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 1,228
Well that means we need to find a whole new ride to put on. I'll need to find if there is any mud near there.

I wonder if the other jumbles around here in hull are going on, not heard anything about them.

Just read the bit I skimmed over, Temple News a,. Well we can just do a variant of them normal ride. I'll have as chat with Marc.

Err I know it'd bygone but as postcode would be nice.

I just might pop in for a look round,take some pics and do some sort of report. there better be a jumble!

For once a jumble on MY doorstep. :cool:

FluffyChicken":ojb7ift5 said:
Just read the bit I skimmed over, Temple News a,. Well we can just do a variant of them normal ride. I'll have as chat with Marc.

Err I know it'd bygone but as postcode would be nice.

St mary's is on the edge of the park, colton rd is nearest crossroad. Accommodating this event with a ride would be super easy, depending on other regional plans and how dry November is :eek:

LS15 7AY will see you at the pub mentioned in leaflet scan. dead opposite.

marc two tone":71t91xgi said:
I just might pop in for a look round,take some pics and do some sort of report. there better be a jumble!

For once a jumble on MY doorstep. :cool:

It's not meant to be 'a jumble' but there will be an opportunity for selling (and buying :D ). The main intent is a bike show of veteran, vintage and classic bikes - so all are welcome.

FluffyChicken":25sj98ze said:
Well that means we need to find a whole new ride to put on. I'll need to find if there is any mud near there.

I wonder if the other jumbles around here in hull are going on, not heard anything about them.

The Bygone Bykes South Hunsley School one is 27 October. I'll be posting a notice in 'Events'

I would love to go to this but i won't be able to - this time. Is there a specific definition of veteran, vintage and classic -for future reference.

Thanks,

Richard

Don't forget this - it's only a week away now!

If anyone wants any more info please call the organiser - Tony Stephenson 0113 264 9401

Tea and coffee on sale but I also think there is a pub across the road. Tony says the hall won't be open until 9.00 am but please confirm this with him if you are bringing a bike(s) etc. along.

Back