Midweek Moontains

ok, I'll try and get there sharp. radek might be a little later, I've told him to give us a call if we're not about.

There's potentially two carparks, the new carpark with the wind-turbine if open and the original carpark 300yds further up the road.

Not sure if the new one is open, however they did hold the National championships there at the weekend, so there's a good chance it is.

top night lads- great weather and a good race trail albeit I like the less techy flowing second part- to much climbing in the first loop ha ha.

If it stays dryish them misty law next week folks- should be a corker. All welcome.

up for misty law next week,
had a wee look found this http://mtbroutessws.com/WalkMistyLaw.html

feeling a bit batter and bruised this morning, seem to have gazes on elbows, wrist, calves, arse, back and a monumental pink and red mushed knee

in future Gaz, I'm not going to follow you through those technical sections :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Eh, why not. I'll refresh my memory about misty law. Wasn't that bad last time after all. It's been raining couple of days but bogs may be quite fresh and not so stinky :p

clockworkgazz":3i9ethcq said:
5.30 at car park by the lake in lochwinoch ok for everyone?

Too early for me. I'll still be at karate.

And it's a loch not a lake ! Castle Semple Loch

Back