Orange Prestige 93 Frameset **SOLD**

dnbmatt28

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi

Having recently completed a new build I have come to the conclusion that this frame is just too big for me so here is for sale an 1993 Orange Prestige frame set (frame, forks & headset) in original satin/matt black with silver decals.

19" seat tube
22 & 1/2" top tube (just under maybe)
1" head tube (12cm height)
28.6mm front mech size
68mm BB shell
27.0mm seatpost size

Cable routing along the top tube but has a roller so you can use bottom pull mechs. Black steel seat clamp bolt included, black titanium bolts, cable hanger (with plenty of fitting marks to it!)

NOS XT headset, just fitted recently but it turned out to be french threaded so the threaded parts (upper top race & top cap) are from the DX headset it replaced (the only difference is the colour of the top cap). I will include the other headset parts (the DX was NOS last summer) plus a black XT top cap that Spibblo has karma'd me, though it does have fitting marks.

Check out the photos, the frame is in great condition, the paint has various marks here and there: there are a couple of marks on the top tube, a bit of cable rub on the non-drive side of the head tube (previous owner ran an RC35) and bit of scratch down the front of the fork but otherwise the chainstay/headtube have been well protected. Unfortunately when I removed the bike tape on the chain stay, it has taken a bit of the paint with it! The BB shell is rust free. The 'O' decal has lifted a bit, as is the corner of the Tange sticker. The rear monostay has a small line of paint imperfection/contamination under the paint but short of sanding it down, its not doing any harm! So they are the minor points with accompanying photos on what I think is an excellent example of a Prestige.

£140 UK Posted **SOLD**

Thanks
Matt

more photos to be added

Attachments

• P4.jpg
    P4.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 909
  • P3.jpg
    P3.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 911
  • P2.jpg
    P2.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 911
  • P1.jpg
    P1.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 912
Re: Orange Prestige 93 Frameset

more pics

Attachments

• P8.jpg
    P8.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 906
  • P7.jpg
    P7.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 907
  • P6.jpg
    P6.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 906
  • P5.jpg
    P5.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 906

more pics

Attachments

• P13.jpg
    P13.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 905
  • P12.jpg
    P12.jpg
    364.6 KB · Views: 905
  • P11.jpg
    P11.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 904
  • P10.jpg
    P10.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 903

Go for it daz, that's one very tidy Prestige. Don't see many 93's either so quite rare.

If I hadn't just got a Prestige I'd be in for it no worries. :cool:

Back