the unofficially cool MTB drop bar thread

they rode smooth and fine, better than they seem. Tonight i'll swap them for mtb tyres, tomorrow i'll ride in the nearest coast mountains.

the beer at the bar wasn't specially nice :-(

because they weren't laced at the moment. in fact i use some mavic 230 with dx hubs. that was to see the effect. i've just laced the front one this week. the pic is from last week.

thanks i suppose. My english don't gets so far to understand the meaning of a "philistine smile" and google translate doesn't help me so much :-/

A dictionary definition of philistine: 2 (usu. philistine) a person who is hostile or indifferent to culture and the arts, or who has no understanding of them.

ok thanks.

I'll post a pic in its conventional configuration with normal wheels and tyres, turbo seat and spd pedals. And a lot of dust too.

well, here there is a sentence that says that you'll never go to bed without learning something new...

thanks guys

Now with decent wheels (RM20s w dx hubs, original Dart in the front, reissue Smoke in the rear) and the turbo seat. Forget the seatpost, i'll fit the xt post soon.
I hope you don't make a philistine smile this time :-D

9395216106_09119aab17_b.jpg

9392450727_1548cab751_b.jpg

9392457253_e69d80924f_b.jpg

Sorry, phone pics and very sunny hours, not the best conditions for the pics

Cheers
Emilio

Back